Friday 26 October 2007

Rude Gnomes



OH mothers and I thought I'd buried the little blighter under a mountain of blogging. He must have the luck of Roadius to dig his way out and stick that nasty little finger up at me.
Or could it be that he's trying to get my attention and put a bomb under my rather feathered rear?

Dearest Rude Gnome,
Please note that I have been busily scribing away at several tales. Granted not Gnomish related, but I have been scribing and darting off to play in the threads, as well as read.
Did you know that, that demon Apos caught me today and used my ethereal wind power to clean a feathered mess that he made. Did he pause and ask me kindly? No, it did not even cross his scattered mind. Did he inquire if I had feathers stuck in my panties?
NO.
You know what he did, he cast a spell and turned into vapor. Now if I had not been busy pulling feathers from my knickers, I'd have given him a big shot of wind and scattered his sorry demonic butt across mernac.
Actually, I wouldn't have, he makes me laugh too much to do that.

I'll just have to get my scribe to quill out a little disaster for the darling demonic pesty. He did do one good thing though. He gave me the ability to say that I've had something other than me in my undies today.

Anemo roars with laughter as she skittles out of the blog and across the skies, to the Legends of Mernac. In the distance you can hear call...I'll take care of you later, rude gnome.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

2 comments:

Midnight said...

Well, we all know how feathers tickle ..... *grin*

ND/Botr said...

TY, cousin.
They do and it can be pleasurable, when not annoying.