Wednesday 24 October 2007

Quont's Question's

Asks the Mernacian

Mernac.com FREE fantasy fiction
Anemo Eolic
What drives you crazy?

Thats easy! When the winds die down, it drives me absolutely bonkers. Why? It means that I'm starving. You know elemental starvation. Come on you must have read my character sketch by now.
It could also mean the calm before the storm. So to speak. What else drives me crazy? Hmm, on Planet Dirt there are a few lets say really edible males and they make this little wind get all hot n flustered.
Music also makes me crazy, if its too loud. I can't hear the conversations and then I start whistling and annoying you dirt lovers.
When I really stop to think about it, there really is not much that makes this little wind crazy. Because she is already a crazy, zany elemental.

You done? Anemo.
What drives the creator crazy?
Sniffling, for the lords sake get a tissue and blow your nose and NO picking allowed, seriously. Oh and wash your hands after sticking your finger up there and after you go to the loo. Nothing worse really, its just disgusting.
My inability to use punctuation correctly drives me crazy. I've read, and read, and well, am learning slowly.
Working long hours, drives me nuts. Especially for minimal wages. Hubby not working makes me go around the bend. I feel like I'm a roundabout and can't get off at times.
Doff, Doff music in cars, that have little children in them makes me crazy too. Its their ears, that are going to suffer earlier. Take heed.
Oh and the biggest would have to be making the punishment fit the crime. Really 20 years for murdering a family of four, with a parole period. You have to be joking. I'm a believer in, if the criminal has made admissions, regardless of the methodology in getting those admissions. And admits to things that only the perpetrator of the crime would know, give them a lethal injection.
Ok, off soap box!
Smiles and buttons lip and closes notebook.
Opens it briefly to say Do not disturb me, I loose my train of thought.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

No comments: