Thursday 25 October 2007

Mernac News

Mernac.com FREE fantasy fiction
You have arrived in the mythical world of Mernac, never-ending fantasy awaits, the world is yours to explore!

One World...Endless Possibilities

Welcome to the Anemo treatment. Please do be aware it is a bit windy in here. So do wear your weighted belts, they are hovering by the door as you came in. Mind your heads too!
The following is a week or more within Legends of Mernac as viewed by Anemo Eolic, you are encouraged to laugh and enjoy a reflection of the comings and goings with all the members of the site.


Created by Allibaba
Mernac.com FREE fantasy fiction
Incredible work. Allibaba has contributed a few of these to the growth of Legends of Mernac. Please check him out and leave a comment.

Our very own
Mernac.com FREE fantasy fiction
Serephina. Has announced that some of her art work is going to be published in Celtic Whispers Ezine. Congratulations. Check out her gallery.
Please do leave her some comments.

My dearest Uncle Quont
Mernac.com FREE fantasy fiction
is certainly one busy Father. Not only with his blog/s: Quont the God of Lust & Erotic Ga Empowerment. But with teaching us how to scribe and speak the tongue of Míränor. I must say there are some rather cheeky sentence's being made up and some hilarity at the outcomes of the pronunciation. Overall, its a great read and I throughly encourage all fans of the Legends to check it out.

I'd like to add that Quont is also a very good scribe in his own right. Check out some of his tales. Leave him a note and if you are up to post a question to his Lust talk. Again there is an eye opener into the mind of a busy God/Father.

Now for our founder Rick
Mernac.com FREE fantasy fiction
he has had a extremely busy schedule (RW) and has been absent for extended lengths of time. But he has dropped in, time willing and dropped some information into our laps.
Lets talk about the Gods, further enables all of us to better understand some of the workings within the Legends of Mernac. Also providing food for thought to prospective Mothers & Fathers (Gods). Which is greatly appreciated.

If you are interested in becoming a scribe, there are some guidelines in the dragon that you will need to read. The same also applies to any artists, programmers, Marketing expertise and 3D Gaming. Which we need Gods for as well. Please note at this point this positions are unpaid.

Congratulations goes out to
Mernac.com FREE fantasy fiction
Kath13 for her win in the September Sexy Art Contest. Can I say it "Told ya the art was great!" You might even like to take a look at her gallery. Please leave her a comment on the work she provides for the Legends of Mernac, you never know you might even find a little inspiration for your own art or for your own scribing.

I'd also like to congratulate the Honorable Mentions and thank them for their work in the gallery and contributions to the contest. Congratulations and Thank-you to the three of you.

It is highly recommended that all Mernacians and Fans, take a leisurely stroll through the Sexy Gallery. You might to take a fan and some thirst quenching juice. In can get hot in there.

Please note IMPORTANT ART CONTEST UPDATE REGARDING: DEADLINES, RULES, & PRIZES!

On the topic of art. We have had some really great contributions to our in house contest of the month October Spooktacular - "Party Guys...Party Ghouls", its going to be a extremely hard choice. But to all, I want to say Thanks for your Contributions and you are all winners in my books.

Now staying with the artistic side of the Legends of Mernac. Our dearest
Mernac.com FREE fantasy fiction
CanuBaraksson, is asking questions.
The musical side of the Legends of Mernac works. To quote Canu 'Simply click the "Music" button below the image and a new window will open up displaying links which when clicked allow you to listen to the tunes while continuing to admire the image.

Special note: if you are a composer who is using a Mac to access the Web site, please try the upload music utility (the Submit Music link to be found under any image or story). Let me know if you are or are not able to successfully upload a piece of music. I really want this process to be as universal as possible, regardless what platform or O/S you use.

Post to this thread any questions, successes or failures please. Oh, frabjous day!'

Now Siberlee has added the following:
You have done wonders nephew! Now the next part will be to come up with a plan to bring more musicians here to use it. How can we attract them in droves I wonder?

Think it over and take your ideas to one of the Mothers or Fathers. As you may know, I am taking a sabbatical to fill Rick's spirit to better define Mernac. The other Gods (and Disciples) are charged to help also Rick with this task.

Music MUST be part of this!

So while we are all working on the plan for Mernac, bring us your idea to incorporate.

Siberlee


There is also a note from Quont on the matter:
Hello dear music lovers,

I came across this blog today and thought it might have some interesting/useful information for you about creating digital music.

Thanks!


Well now if you are musically inclined and wish to make a contribution to the Legends of Mernac. Please click on Canu's image above and PM him with your queries. He is a amicable man and will do his best to assist you with any and all questions.

Now as to what I've been up to. I noted that I've been a member of the site for over a year and was celebrating on my own. When along came the Maneater Succubbi, Traesha.
She too was celebrating her one year at the Legends, so we headed over to Grumbys. Just to raise a little hell. But on our way out the door, Canu rolled up, looking dusty and with his lute slung over his back.
So being the Disciples we are we linked arms and headed to the Tavern. I might add a certain evil minion kitty tagged along. I was hoping that he'd find someone else's legs to scratch. Which I think he did.
Once there, my roving eye spotted and nice little butt and I leaned back to admire. But Grumby watching us all very carefully. Why? Well its not often that three disciples turn up in one place at one time and I guess he was a little concerned as to our intentions.
Anyway, strike me with a rock. But the butt, I was admiring belonged to Wolf, another of our disciples. Well I quickly averted my eyes, as he can be a little bit mean and well he still relatively new to the Disciple business. Nice guy it turns out and I think he has a crush on my sister Vickie.
Speaking of whom, she was loitering outside and well I invited her to sit in the hearth. My oh my, by Baraks balls, did she not get into a huff and puff. Rather put out for being invited to sit in the hearth, she was indeed. Snobbed me for all of two seconds. LOL.
Yes, I explained I'd only stated the invite in such a way that she would come in and sit her hot rear on a seat and shout a round.
Oh heck, read the thread and follow the tale of now five Disciples down at Grumbys tavern.

Thanks for dropping by and I do hope that you leave your belts at the door. They will hover there until I have caught up with my duties and own scribing.

No comments: