Friday 2 November 2007

Quont's Question's

Asks the Mernacian

Mernac.com FREE fantasy fiction
Anemo Eolic
Are you ticklish?

OMG, Anemo Ticklish! No of course not.
Looks around warily, I hope Canu is not about. Otherwise he may just contradict that statement. I'be better go and pop a mozz on hi blog and make sure no truths are revealed.
Anemo jumps on the nearest cloud and performs a near perfect 180, as she scuttles across the skies of Mernac.

Creator: Only ticklish depending on the mood. I can turn it on and off. Self discipline. I think the question would be better if it was are you ticklish when getting a massage. The answer would be "Hell yeah!". Why because then I'm relaxed and the defenses have dropped.

Legends of Mernac
One World...Endless Possibilities

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

No comments: