Tuesday 4 December 2007

RW Intrudes

Well I went back to work for respite and to earn an income to keep my own families sanity and normality. 44 hours worked over the w/end. Not the normal hours for this f/night and well it happens. We'll just have to pull in the purse strings a little tighter.

My employer has been wonderful through all of my families disruptions and accommodating my needs to be at regular Drs conferences, Solicitor visits, Hostel visits and the like. Two days off in a row, now that will great. One for personal home duties and one for dealing with my parents and everything else that relates to them.

Hubby and Boo brought home a male kitten for me last night. He's black, grey and white, short haired and good tempered. I watched him for five minutes and named him dragon. He sleeps with his front paws crossed and his chin resting on them. So cute. Today he's been exploring and leaving me little treasures to clean up. But I catch him on occasion and take him to the tray. He was great last night and slept in his basket and used the tray. Glad he's partially trained, so it should not take too long.

Dragon follows me from room to room and if I disappear he meows calling for me. When I reply he comes running. Now he's sitting behind me and having a nap. Until I move, unless is a sound nap. Which won't surprise me as I've plaited some army bootlaces together for him to play with and given him two beanie pal toys and a soft ball. I can say he loves playing with paper, so he's not going to lack in stimulation.

My phone calls revealed much and caused some angst. People I've noticed seem to contradict themselves when it comes to my father and they really dislike my pointing it out to them. Even feeling like I'm being accused for all that has happened. I know its not my fault and keep telling myself that, but its hard at times when you feel so helpless.

My brother yelled at me over the phone the other night and I thundered right back, then my uncle all but tells me I have no clue on how things are to be handled and that he knows more than I do. Saying that his not interfering, then turns around and tells me that he's instructed my father not to sign anything, unless he is aware of it first. Aahh, excuse me! I have PA (Power of Attorney) along with my brother. Though granted he's not aware of that yet. I don't feel that he needs to know and if he's not interfering, then what is it that he is doing? He wants me to keep him updated with what I'm doing. Not happening until after the fact and then I'll use discretion in keeping him informed.

I've app's with the Drs, solicitors and Hostels over the next few weeks and am even going to a separate accountant to ensure that everything is being handled in the correct legal manner. Things are moving in a frustratingly slow manner, so I've called my boss to make sure that my mind is kept occupied with work and he's doing what he can.

Hubby did his best with maintaining the house and garden. He killed two house plants with over watering. Then some how managed to turn ink stained shirts yellow. Plus he forgot to check the fridge for old food items.

Away two weeks and its going to take me four to get the house back on par. My par that is. LOL. But it will keep me busy in between everything else that I have need to do.

Apologies to the powers of Mernac. I'll be back once this rocky road has leveled out, as each little bump is removed, I'll try to write and participate as much as I can. Thanks for the patience, its greatly appreciated and I do miss ya all and well Anemo is driving me crazy at times. So I had better do something to hold her at bay. Grin.

Thanks for reading, please feel free to leave me comments, they are appreciated.

Fi

No comments: