Tuesday 4 December 2007

RW Intrudes

Boo has been forced to grow up very quickly with these events. I've tried (as all parents do) to shield him. But he also needs to see and hear what is happening. I believe and feel that in his personal growth process, this will assist him to understand that sometimes decisions need to be made for the over all good of our elders. It is my hope that in his witnessing as much as he can that when he grows into adulthood he'll be a little more prepared and feel as if he has been thrown into the very deep end of an adult pool. Also that he will become a responsible teenager and adult.

He's wanting to go back to school now. Saying that he actually misses it and his friends. Which is good as I've now had the chance to recoup myself and implement some services for my Father. Just waiting on some legal advice about my Uncle that has good intentions, but is perceived as meddling.

My employers have been exceptionally understanding and made roster allowances for me to be at the weekly Dr's conference and attend to my own h/work. Two days in a row off...yippee its been a long time.
I might even be able to pop the Xmas tree up and decorate the front window a little. Even at Mums and Dads with their permission of course.

Had a discussion with my brother that had a little firmness in it. He yelled at me so I thundered right back and he stopped dead in his tracks as I hardly ever yell and well he knows the windows rattle when I do. It caught his self centered attention and made him realize that we have to be adults and not think about what we want. He owes my parents a considerable amount of money and was trying to deny it. But he's been set straight now and knows he has to start making some sort of token repayments or he'll loose out in a big way. Not that there will be anything left, I told my parents to spend the inheritance, but allocate some to my disabled siblings and nephew. Hence waiting for the ph call.

No comments: