Thursday 11 October 2007

Quonts Question of the Week.


Myspace Codes

Question for week 13.

Who do you miss?


Anemo's response:

I did not have to think on this much. The answer is my family and friends at the Legends of Mernac. Yes, Mothers and Fathers included. Why? Well that would be because of my creator. But we don't want to go down that path. You can read most of that within this blog, anyway.
I miss Elsen and our very rare chatter. You know we cannot get in close proximity as we harm each other. But its nice to have a little conversation at times and we need to keep the lines communication open. My little fire starter and sister. I've missed her sneaking up and putting a fire under my butt or just setting my skirts alight for the heck of it. Traesha even though she is a man-eater and has a evil minion of a cat. That I do enjoy teasing with mice and goldfish, I've missed our little banters and teasing. I'll have to tell her eventually that her dear little minion left some rather smelly surprises in here and he really should be given a scratching pole. Seriously, you should see how many pairs of my stockings he has shredded, not forgetting the raking claw marks in my sparse furnishings.
Freelancer, Canu, midnight, oh heck all the characters of Mernac. Hoping that the creator will eventually allow me to play, tease and wreck havoc.
Myspace Codes


Creators response:

Hush Anemo, you know real life has been intervening and well a writer cannot survive without supplementing their income. As to whom I miss, like Anemo all the members of the Legends of Mernac. I miss seeing my Mum (when I was not so busy, I used to go up every Fortnight and we would have a Girls Day Out. Even if we had to take grumble bum with us.) I miss my womens circle of friends, (Though I've spoken to them on the phone. Its just not the same as sitting in the backyard and having a cuppa and a natter.) But most of all, I miss my sons. They bring the biggest smiles out in me and even though they do not admit it. They love the spontaneous cuddles and pecks on the cheek.
I've missed so much of their growing up. But I know that I have had some influence on them both. Through their actions and gaining employment. Its like that Cat Stevens song....sighs and smiles.

Myspace Codes

2 comments:

Quont said...

We miss you wafting around the place too my dear!

ND/Botr said...

Well then I'd better put on a feather Boa and leave little trails everywhere.

I wonder how long it will hold together?