Thursday 18 October 2007

Wandering through the Ether

Actually going through my Blogger neighborhood. Reading and doing my usual not commenting, though was tempted to leave a laugh in Miscellaneous Adventures of an Aussie Mum. Who by the way gives me a chuckle on a regular basis. Karen if you happen to read this, keep making a night-shift worker smile and laugh.

Where was I? Oh yeah, dropped in to read some of Listening..Learning..Living and stumbled across this. Like bokjae, I'm a sucker for those things and well took the quiz. See the side bar for the results.

Don't be offended with my not commenting. Its just my way. I do similar with nearly all that I read. Though I do sit back, very often and think. Which is a great sign to you and if I happen to have made a comment. All the better.

I'll explain. I am the creator of Anemo Eolic, but I also work Night-shift and of late; every-time the phone rings its my employer asking me to work extra shifts. You know how hard it is to get to sleep, during beautiful sunny days! Also as soon as my finger tips hit the keyboard, I'm interrupted. By Hubby, Son or neighbors. I could sit in the lounge for hours and stare at the idiot box and no one would ask me a thing or request anything. But as soon as I turn on the NB and put my finger tips on the keys...then my train of thought is lost.

Hence the no commenting. I swear they hear the click of the keys and know I'm doing something for myself and destroy the train of thought. Its hard enough of late to be clear thinking, when I'm so tired. I have to do lists and mountains of penned notes (Spider scratchings don't make a noise!), that need transcribing. Plus 4-5 novels that I am working on.

Am I being crazy? I so want my hubby to go back to work, so as 1. I can sleep peacefully. 2. Spend the two hours I have available to quickly read and write a little. (I sneak the house work in and am usually highly organized.)

Explanation: Hubby has been out of work, for close to 8 weeks. Meaning that to maintain the required wages to cover expenses. I have to work harder and longer. Calculated time at home, when not sleeping and hubby and son home. 1 hour, with them both. Not much time to squeeze big family discussions in. They both vie for attention during this time.

If I sound annoyed and whiny. I am! Plus I've not been feeling 100%, not eating properly and sleeping as soundly as I would like. You can only take it for so long and I feel I am nearing the end of my tether. Get a JOB! or at least make out your looking for one. Write your resume. Has he done any of these things? NO! Get a Job!
No please, just get a job or any of the above. I want and need some quiet time.

OK, done whining.

I'll try to highlight two outside blogs, every now and again and share with other bloggers.

No comments: