Thursday 18 October 2007

Quonts Question of the week 14


Mernac.com FREE fantasy fiction


What’s Your Happy Place?

(This can be an actual place or just something you do.)

Anemo's Reply: Happy Places. The whole of Mernac is my happy place. It is the topographical point, where I get to interact with the many characters that walk the rich soil. From the one to the other. From the mothers to the fathers. My sisters and my brothers, play with silly old me, flighty as I may be.



Creators Reply: Easy to answer. My happy place is watching a child come into the world, its watching the dawning realization of a child (toilet training, reading, writing and social interactions.)that they are not the center of the world, its listening to the elderly reflecting on their lives, its getting hugs from my loved ones, its listening to the full belly laughs of anyone, its sharing a smile with a stranger.

My happy places are many vast things, its looking at the positives of life and enjoying a curve ball that is occasionally thrown.
Last night my happy place was watching my son perform in his first school concert. A great sense of pleasure to watch a child that thought he could not retain a simple dance routine. Yet he did and proved himself wrong, which led him into a happy place.

No comments: