Tuesday 21 August 2007

Weekly Report


Anemo Eolics
Mernac.com FREE fantasy fiction


Report for the week of 20th August 2007 – 4th September 2007


Mernac.com FREE fantasy fiction


Welcome to the Anemo treatment. Please do be aware it is a bit windy in here. So do wear your weighted belts, they are hovering by the door as you came in. Mind your heads too!
The following is a week in Legends of Mernac as viewed by Anemo Eolic, you are encouraged to laugh and enjoy a reflection of the comings and goings with all the members of the site.

Look what I found in the mail! A Sparkling new trinket!

My banner oh Dear Traesha
Mernac.com FREE fantasy fiction
you are a treasure!


First our dearest Canu has his legs up. Now, now minds from the gutter if you will please. He has a clot and we all wish him the best in getting well.
Rick has been out of town and TO and the God of Lust thought of bringing in the dancing girls. But dear Mother Terees stepped in and reminded them they must stay focused. Maybe when she has her nose buried in a book, they’ll sneak the ladies in and there will be some coins thrown onto the floor. Just can’t imagine slipping a Mernal into a costume, you never really know where they may end up!

My dearest little Sis has gone on vacation taking her trusty camera with her. She says that she is going to the Jellybelly factory. Now I do hope she does bring back some treats for all Mernacians.

Looks like Anemo did a little bad! Stealing the Trivia question and getting it correct. Well it was a great tale and one that did stick in the mind, in a good way. Who wants that disease really? Especially given there is no known cure for it yet. But I do hear that the Tienore’s are working hard on finding a cure. Speaking of the Trivia I wonder what the answer is? Anemo smiles and keeps her hands from the keyboard.

Now don’t forget to post your permissions for Tales and art. Terees requires those to keep titillating the prospective readers.
You know there is a lot happening in the Legends of Mernac and it is really hard keeping up with all the news. So my recommendation is to check out the site and join.

Blogging News:
Ah, the Mernacian bloggy bandwagon has had it wheels movin and a grovin.
Shanyaks
Mernac.com FREE fantasy fiction
has been spotted musing in his cave. Do drop by, but watch out for it is rather wet in there and we all know what happens when slippery when wet signs are not placed at the entrance to the cave.

It also appears that Traesha has let the cats into her blog. I know I was clawed trying to tidy the intranet cords up. My poor ethereal calf has some rather nasty little scratches and they put some serious ladders in my stockings. A pussy alert should be added to her door, though it should really read ‘Beware attacking pussies live here’ Kinda suits her persona too, don’t you think?

Terees has shown her lovely face in her blog. My oh my is not the Mother of Wisdom just so pretty to look upon. Though that is one heck of a heavy looking book in her hands, so I guess she will have plenty of lunchtime interludes scheduled into it. It also appears that she has a new shadow guard at her door. Seriously watch this one; she appears to use her seductive abilities and talents for her work as an assassin. Now there is one heck of a lady that certainly knows how and when to use her attributes.

We just can’t go without mentioning the God of Lust. the dearest well hung (Meaning he has images everywhere.) has kindly provided all the bloggers of Mernac with a new link. encouraging us to link up with our images. It could be a ploy to have more images of his gorgeous male self spread far and wide. Though he is rather a tasty morsel for the eyes.
Quont is one busy blogger with the past weeks question being responded to throughout the Lands of Mernacian blogging. There are certainly some tantalizing sounds that everyone has been listening too.

Quont’s disciple Sorcia has been busy. With her character having been published. Now it is easy to see why the darling has been leaving snail trails all over the temples of Quontas. However, it should be expected from the God of Lusts wife. You know these slippery when wet signs really need to be nailed to nearly every unadorned wall in Mernac, right next to the images of Quont.


I am such a slacker, need I say more. RW has been intruding badly this week and I’ve barely had time to even write. Let alone read. I think my dearest ethereal self will have to take a small sabbatical on her news and views for a while. Thus enabling myself to catch up on my own duties both within the Legends of Mernac and in the RW.

Thanks for dropping by and I do hope that you leave your belts at the door. They will hover there until I have caught up with my duties and own scribing. You know i just can't stop looking at that banner! At least the gnomes been quite this week, maybe he fell in that toilet? That he was phishing from last week! Oh hang on I do hear a strange noise and no it is not from me. (rolls eyes and laughs.)

Looks around trying to find the Gnomish fiend, I guess he/she will show up eventually. But I'd like to know where? Oh the Ethereal Phone is ringing......
Oh Fathers have to run a friend is in need with chest pains, requiring hospitalization.

3 comments:

Quont said...

What an excellent recap of Mernacian life over the past week Anemo! You don't miss a thing. And ssshhh... don't tell Terees - party's on!

Oh dear, I do so hope that your friend will be okay.

Take care, pretty dear - love the new header!

Unknown said...

Thorough and entertaining as usual, Little Wind. Thank you for that update.

ND/Botr said...

Ty Lusty One, I'll pass the message on and wish them the best.

I just do not know how Traesha captures me in such manners. She must have one of those spy camera's.

Terees Thanks, though the puff went with the phone call. RW week is down the pipes.