Tuesday 21 August 2007

Anemos Featured Artist







This fortnight

Tuesday 21st August – 4th September 2007
to view and listen/read about none other than
Mernac.com FREE fantasy fiction
Serapella.

Welcome to the Anemo's Gallery of favorites. It is a pleasure to have you listed amongst these artists from the Legends of Mernac.


Am I late? I apologize, I was on vacation last week.
Of course you were not late. Tis the fickle winds of Anemo that are running behind.Please do ensure that you put that weighted belt on, the updraft in here can tend to be a little tornadoish.

You have my permission to use any of the images that I have posted on Mernac.com
Thankyou very much. I certainly shall. Now look at this is this not Kala and what a wonderful tale.

What brought you to Mernac?
I found the site last september through the contest that was posted at Renderosity. My love of fantasy and the idea of what is being created here is why I choose to stick around.
That was a very wise choice. I see from your gallery
that you have a few images of the Mothers and they are indeed very nice. But this one has me intrigued.
Dark Faeries are tempting and the tale is really a work in progress that I am sure will develop nicely. Your image is delightful and inspires the mind. Well done!

Why you love the combination of art and scribing?
I have always been inspired by writing - so it is only natural for me to want to hang out at a place that would inspire me - and hope that some of my images might inspire others as well.
One can see that with tales that you have in the Open Vault. You do make souls a little hungry just by wondering over and taking a look.

What is your primary like when creating an image?
What don't you like?

The thing I like the most is being able to render and then be done, with great lighting this usually works, but as lighting is one of my biggest downfalls, I usually have to postwork, that is my biggest dislike!
Well I'm no major critic on the graphic art work, but I know what I like and your work seems well lit to these sansar eyes.
I recall hearing this lovely lady whistling to me.....

What do you hope to learn? In regards to graphic art.
Everything! I read and read, tutorials, articles, everything I can find, I am constantly trying to find new tips and tricks and figure out how others do certain things that I really like.
Its good that you continually wish to learn and there are places here in Mernac that aspiring artists can attend to lessons and learn from the site links that other users of Mernac have provided.

How long have you been a scribe and a artist?
I want to say that I got my scribe status at the beginning of this year. I have been playing with 3D art off and on for about 2 or 3 years.

Do you have a favored artist within LoM?
Yeah, ME! ha ha ha, just kidding. I love all the art here, it is so varied and you get to see so many different perspectives and techniques.
That is easy to see and you are a great artist in the making and it is a pleasure to display some of your work here in Anemos gallery.

So please can I do a feature on your images?
You sure can, if you need anything else, let me know!
Sera
Sera it has been a absolute pleasure touring through your Gallery and looking at your other art work sites. If you are interested in viewing more of Serapellas artistry just click the links provided. Don't forget the Blog.

© All images are used with the express permission of the featured artist.
Please note that due to realworld commitments, I am sometimes behind with my featured artisan additions. It does not however, mean that I have forgotten them.
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

2 comments:

[<( - _ - )>] ® said...

hi!
i came casually here but this is a great place, nice blog...
greets from chile!

ND/Botr said...

TY from the Ethereal Wind Element of the Legends of Mernac. Do drop by the site and other blogs listed. We all appreciate having our inner workings looked at.