Tuesday 21 August 2007

Thanks to Traesha

Oh Traesha blessed Succubi for the God of Lust. You are trully a jewel in the belt of the Father of Lusts belt.



She took time out of her busy punishing schedule and made me this glorious banner. It now has pride of place and has joined the ranks of the Mernacian Banner club. Though the blog still tends to be a bit windy and be wary of whose looking over my shoulder.
Hi Elsen!

Pays to be nice to the creator, I don't want my Ga weakened. Though I do feel the need for a nap. But I need to deal with that Gnome thats hiding out in here and of course I need to run friends side.
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

2 comments:

Traesha/Kachinadoll said...

Anemo is looking quite fab these days! Must be all that wind! he he.
Good job on widening your blog and getting your pic up! Whoo Hoo!

ND/Botr said...

Thanks to you and the dimensions. It was done in no time.
I love the way I'm looking, though when on earth did you manage to sneak that camera in?
Glad I was not in the windy room at the time! (LMAO)