Tuesday 7 August 2007

Weekly Report


Anemo Eolics

Mernac.com FREE fantasy fiction

Report for the week of 31st July 2007 – 7th August 2007

Mernac.com FREE fantasy fiction


It appears the Gnome has scarpered, for now. Looks around warily…..You know I dislike this time variant. It’s hard to have a conversation with people, when I am awake and they are sleeping! Maybe I can bribe the Gnome to poke some people and keep them awake!

Now I have to say “Happy Birthday” to our dear Vickie! Pushes M&Ms in her direction…..
Too much sugar? Nah, never! Happy Birthday Fiery Sis, dont' singe the candy!


As you all know the Poll for the week of the 24th -31st was cancelled, and two more were instituted. The results for these Polls are:

1. Is Anemo's Blog too full of Plugs?
Yes = 0%. Whew!
No = 4 votes (66%). Tis good to know. Though the blog is a little busy!
PM Anemo if you want a plug! = 2 votes (33%). Stirrer!

2. In the beginning there is 2 tomes are they?
A vow to the Fallen = 0 (0%)

Barak's control = 5 votes (100%)

Finding your soul = 0 (0%)

Siberlee's Good = 5 votes(100%)

Thankyou to the 10 members that voted! I hope you had a great time reading some of the tomes!

Now this weeks question is in my view a little harder.
Who was it that said, "Words don’t seem like much at a time like this, son,"? Have fun researching, do help each other out if you feel you are stuck.


Now were did that bottle disappear too! Apparently, Canu wants to hop into a bottle with me! I hope it’s a nice bottle of aged bourbon, JB sounds quite nice! I found a bottle, but its already occupied.

Myspace Codes


Now to some news from inside the Lands of Mernac. Quont has been at it again and not long back from holidays either! Tell Us Your Greatest Sexual Fantasy has received limited replies . Mines in the blog . And my dear sister Vickie wrote hers some weeks back. Flames of passion . It is one heck of a fiery read. Now are we all Prude’s? I don’t think so. Now Sorcia in her passionate desires scribed and keeps scribing about her addiction to Quont. Intriguing ideals there Sorcia, I think you had better buy some new batteries. (Chuckles and runs off to the local quickie mart…not that type of quickie!) There is silver to be had, if you pen your deepest darkest desires.

Now within Quont's blog there is the never ending quest to make Mernacian bloggers scribe there is the 3rd question .
Which the bulk of Mernacian bloggers have responded to quite well. Good on us all!
Though I hardly think I need help with finding something to write. I do with the punctuation however! Oh tis sad when one knows oneself all too well!



Now I must simply say there have been tomes upon tomes being published in the various arenas of Mernac. This is great to see and I will be reading, just not immediately. I do have my own tomes to work on and off course this blog to keep up with. Plus the wonder of other peoples blogs to read.

Fireside Chat: Arumbus, now I know there are lot of females that would like to sit and uumm chat with Arumbus.
Book: The Croth Rebellion, now here is a Saga that begs reading. Please do I am sure that father Elsen will appreciate it greatly and not set the Disciples on you.

Some interesting ones to read would be in my opinion:
One Tongue, informative and beautifully scribed on some of the history of Legends of Mernac.
Bragin appears to be a nice place to visit. Just watch out for some strange creatures.
Arden, oh an undiscovered and unscribed land! Oh, ah, how does one know whether to travel there? When there is not even a hint of a brochure available!



In the forums there has been questions flying! It appears that over the weekend Elsen went out raiding a castle We disciples have been instructed to behave, whilst Father is away. Well lets see…. Don't injure yourself Father! You've work to do and I really think sore fingers and fanny would not be advantageousness to working conditions. Though I could send a cooling wind to any little hurt. But I can't come close to you, you have some rather bad side effects when I am in your proximity.

What does Teress look like? People have been asking. Well I can say that Canu has done a wonderful job on the image of Teress and our newest Goddess is looking into having to scribe an addendum on the original works of Silvervalkyrie. I hope she has some success!

There's a New Succubus in Town! So look out everyone, I hear she is quite adept at her choosen vocation and is a close pet of Quont's!

What is a Character story?
Now there is a question and dilemma that I am always asking myself. I know I'm a character and a rather outlandish one at that! But how does one master the art of scribing one? Read and learn, then read and learn, in other words keeping trying.

What a Week? Dearest Uncle, you need to go over to that fledgling spa that was mentioned and try out the facilities. No going out on big outings, unless its shopping spree's. And only then if you buy your Disciples a wee little gifty! (chuckles and winks.)

Gone on a trip and not writing impromptu poetry. Did I hear presents? Oh Brother Canu, how sweet! One for all the Disciples regardless of who the God is! Wow, wishful thinking! He he he....

Ricks trip, he too busy…..over worked and under paid. Ah, whats happening here? Everyone seems to be going off on rests, breaks and what not! I want a holiday! Looks at the Mernacian lottery ticket and hopes!

I suppose I could always Adopt a thread. Now here is a revived thread that should be utilised a lot more in my opinion. The same could apply to art/images, if you see an image that inspires you to get your parchments out and dip the quill. Leave a note here too! So as we can all keep an eager eye out for the work to show up in the s2s. I'm not adopting a thread, though one of those nice little furballs that I've seen running around could do nicely.

Whoa! Your not a little furball! Oh stars! I'll need a hurrican wind to rid myself of your mess....nope think I'll send you back to whatever land you came from...Now what was that spell?

Kazim ca rider de reth!


Oopps, 'Listen you dabbler in abominations for you will be smitten with boils all over!" Ah, excuse me, your the gnome and I'm the elemental, I'll blow you off the pages. Winds might blow tonight, rid this gnome from my sight!
Aaah that worked!




There have been some really wonderful Open saplings added to the threads that could easily be adopted. Such as Black Owls that has had a reserved notice already placed upon it. By Jylenn, good show Jy!
Looks around warily...I hope the big furball and blue gnome have disappeared!

Lunch time Fantasy. Mother Teress’s blog! Welcome oh dear Learned one! I am so pleased to have you grace my pages. Whats this I see?
Two New Shadow Guards! This is really great and helps everyone out. Please do be sure to utilise the offer’s given. Look out Pyrogylph, I feel there will be lots of PM’s headed in your direction. Jylenn, woohoo! Prizes! Woohoo, questions and trivia I do so love those. Don’t forget riddles….

Looks around pages...maybe they'll hand around a bit and assist with ridding me of that furball!

Trivia Question An interesting concept that I love do keep an eye of this one, it is fun and educational for the Legends of Mernac, scribes and readers. Looks like I won that one and now a New Trivia Question may be issued. Swirls around, I don't usually play those games. Well I do but don't usually reply! Laughs and dances around in circles.



Anemo’s Favorite God Blog of the Week:
Has to be mother Teress blog, so can't wait for the reading material and of course the accompanying image.

Anemo’s Favorite Disciple Blog of the Week:

Mernac.com FREE fantasy fiction


Anemo’s Favorite Members Blog of the Week:

Mernac.com FREE fantasy fiction

Hey Canu, I think you might want to listen to Pyroglyths music! It absolutely beautiful and has a haunting sound to it. I'm listening as I write here. Go Girl, these are wonderful!

Anemo’s Favorite Artist of the Week:

Mernac.com FREE fantasy fiction

Take a look at her featured artist page here. This lady has a lot to offer and what better to have Pyro's music playing in the background.

Last weeks featured artist was
Mernac.com FREE fantasy fiction


and I have to what a pleasure to have conversed with James. I do apologise for the small spelling error that has now been fixed.

Anemo’s To Do List:You really do not want to see that one I am positive of that in the very least! I hate looking at it, so I don’t really think I’ll share that one!

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Dang, you have had one busy week, Sis! I think you may need the M&M's more than me, the sugar will keep you going LOL.

ND/Botr said...

Sugar highs are good, if they are from a natural source and I do so like my fruit and veg. I heard there was another B'day somewhere coming up in the lands. Oh Elsen....