Wednesday 1 August 2007

Quont's Question's



Tell us about one of your goals in life.

Does it have to be only one? Drat's! I suppose I could sneak a couple of others in.
Well the ultimate goal would be the same as the God of Lusts. A paper printed novel written by yours trully would be wonderful. I've won some short story contests, but not enough to have a novel in the hands of my dearest friends.

My next goal in relation to work is to obtain my handcuff and baton license. Followed by the gun license. Then the loss prevention officer certificate and of course my gaming license.

Then I'd like to continue to loose weight. Which I've been doing steadily over the last 5-6 years. I've come down from an Ausralian size 26 to a size 18. (Dependent on the make of the garment/s.) All due to some food allergies. I'm allegic to gluten and dairy products. They made me bloat and feel lethargic all the time. Not to forget the accompanying rash. OMG that was itchy!

I'm exercising and keeping a ever watchful eye on my diet. It is hard at times saying 'Sorry No I can't eat that.' and not offend a person.

My other goals relate to my three sons. I hope they achieve better in their lives and that I have instilled into them good values and the knowledge that they know and understand the differences in a lot of cultures.
Plus I want them to get their driver license's so I can sit in the back and knee the drivers seat and say 'Are we there yet?, I need to Pee!' and so on. (Chuckles)

But for now I am happy to plod along in my life. I have achieved a lot more than I had hoped for and I am confident enough to know that I will achieve more.

No comments: