Wednesday 19 December 2007

Questions of the week/s

Asks the Mernacian

Mernac.com FREE fantasy fiction
Anemo Eolic
To Tell you the answers to all the missed questions. They start from week 19 at the bottom of the page and work upto week 23. Happy reading, Anemo flips off to planet Dirt.

My creator has been somewhat busy with her real world life. Actually in my most humblest of opinions she has been captured in a vortex of chaos that has prohibited her any respite or escape. Though for the moment she is snuggling in her bed with her hearts desire and I've managed a small escape. If you could call it that, I needed to touch base with my home the Legends of Mernac. It feels good to have home soil underfoot. Hmm, well not really as I can't touch the earth without Goran giving me permission. But its nice to breathe the Mernacian air.
Now to respond to all those questions and not ramble.


How will you be spending the holidays? from week 23.
Anemo's response: They'll be spent watching the creator and her family. As I've been doing the last few weeks. Their interactions are incredible and I can't believe how many times she has bitten her tongue. Seriously, she should have a piercing in their by now, for the amount of times she's bitten back retorts at stupid ideas and questions.

I wish the creator was able to provide the Planet Dirt with the Christmas window that she had planned. But hey, next year, she'll make up for that one.

What does your name mean? from week 22.
Anemo's response: Well that my dear friend is found in my tale. I do hope that you find the time to go and read my tale, you may learn a thing or two about my flighty self.

Who is your favorite cartoon character? from week 21.
Anemo's response: Now there's a question that is hard to answer. Nah, the answer would be

It must be something to do with them being witches and fairies. Plus have you caught a look at the Goddess Canola. Hmmmm....heres more of the Winx for ya.

Kinda reminds me of home. Aaah the Legends....


What’s Your Favorite Song Right Now? from week 20.
Anemo's response:


Change the words to Mernac and you have the idea. Yeah I miss my home and hope to be back as soon as the creator can free herself of her chaotic life.
Their kinda cute, Jimmy and Mossey...one reminds me a little of a certain God. Just a little more rugged and the other another God. Reckon there could be a duet done by the two one day? Can you guess whom I'm hinting at? If not scroll to the bottom of the page.


What fascinates you? from week 19.
Anemo's response: These Gnomes that seem to keep getting into my little niche. They fascinate me. I saw one the other day dragging his toilet into a corner and hanging a welcome sign.
Can you believe the Gnome? Its my niche and they've taken it over. I wonder if there is a Mernacian equivalent to terminators. Gnomerminators, now there's a great new job for some soul of Mernac.

What else fascinates the flighty? Kittens. Yeah Kittens. I've been watching the creators Dragon and Ghost. They have to be the funniest creatures really. Dragon is so obviously the dominate male. But Ghost, well she is the petite little lady, who packs a claw full of whollop. That little miss can sure swing a claw, right across dragons face. Especially after he's bitten her on the bum. Seems she doesn't enjoy having her bottom bitten. Though he soon knocks flat on her back and jumps ontop and goes for her neck. Its all fun n games for them both and so very funny to watch. Little creator, has devised a see through tube with a small ball inside and he rolls it across the floor.
Well those kittens have fits, trying to get the ball out and chasing this tube. They head butt it and smack at it. Little creator, laughs so hard he rolls on the floor.


You know these reindeer, they fascinate me with their carrying on. Look at these ones above, you'd think they'd hit the Permian brandy or something. Or is that I've been missing my Uncle Quont and my dearest Elsen. Not saying they remind me of reindeers...lol now that would be funny...hitching Q and Elsen upto a sleigh. PMSL.

No comments: