Friday 28 December 2007

Blogging friends

My real world has been in utter chaos for a little while. You can read the updates here.
I want to thank everyone who has recently added my to their friends lists and neighborhoods. I'm hoping that in the coming weeks I'll be able to slowly drop by everyones blogs and neighborhoods and leave a post or two. Which means a lot of reading. Please have patience with me.

The legends of Mernac
has pride of place and my own scribing's. So there will be times that I'll only be playing around with those. I have many threads there to catch up with and a heck of a lot of reading and writing to do myself.

Everyone at LOM has been exceptionally patient with me and my life and there is absolutely no way I'll aver be able to repay those debts. Except for maybe in kind. Though know I'm a devoted member and can tend to be a bit impatient at times. However with that being said. I think my patience has been very good of late.

I'll feature blogs of interest as I slowly get things smoothed over in the real world and everything settles. Though I will forewarn everyone, I'll be studying again soon. Am applying for my gaming license. But from what I've bee told that should be a breeze.

Thank-you all again for your welcoming me into Blog Catalog and for accepting me as a friend.

Ok, now back to regular postings.

No comments: