Wednesday 11 July 2007

Quonts Question

Visit mernac.com - the great idea to Reading Story

It appears that Quont has come up with yet again another good way to keep all Mernacians Blogging. It is listed as a weekly question and that is Our first question is…

In reply to the question:
I was issued an invite through Silvervalkyrie, being of a curious nature, I had to come and have a look. Now at the time, I was a member of WDC, and Funwriters. In both of these groups, I reviewed/critiqued and proofread. I am a senior mentor in FW, prior to joining LoM. (Which I still belong to, but hardly frequent, as I am in LoM all the time!) Initially, I joined The Legends of Mernac as a Beta-Tester and just located some smaller problems. However, I did wander around lost for a while, during that time. I read and proofread a few tales and wrote my first Character, Lore & Legend.

Like many others, I too, became addicted to the site. Enjoying the community and the potential that could easily be seen through Ricks eyes. Though, I tended to stay in the background, (My offline life was in a bit of turmoil.) not wanting to add to the stressors that I was already handling.
The OSC (open source creativity) of LoM, was the clincher. I’d had a bad trot at a few other sites and was fast becoming disheartened with writing and reading. Over the past year, I’ve dropped in and out of LoM, but always returned and added my little brand of humour to the site. Never feeling ridiculed and always treated with a great deal of respect and enthusiasm, has renewed my vigour for writing and reading.

Plus all the inspiration Open saplings created by Quont, Rick and too many others to mention.



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

No comments: