Saturday 14 July 2007

Anemos Featured Artist

Kachinadoll, has the honor of being the first!
Saturday 14th - Saturday 21st July 2007.

Some words from Kachinadoll!
Hi Little Wind!
Wow, I am honored! Most of my work is posted here on Mernac in the gallery.
Your welcome to use any of the images your little heart desires. I also post images on renderosity, however, all of those images are also posted here on Mernac.
Whoo Hoo!
Thanks so much for your interest in my crayon drawings! I'm totally thrilled that someone likes my work! Especially our little wind! Yippee!
Have a wonderful evening!
Kachinadoll.



The Fire Element and her friendly fire fairys. Yes!, its my dear Elemental sister Vickielysia. Is she just the prettiest little lighter of flames? Read all about her at the Legends of Mernac. I promise she'll set the kinderling smouldering.



Aah the Frost Fairy! Hows that for a follow on from my dear sister? This image was in the June Fairy Art Contest at the Legends of Mernac.


The Crystal Faeries, do they not look so very fragile!



Please allow me to introduce you to Alessandra Omistsu. She is a place holder for a tale by Incubus Frost he is working on her full story in the Scribe to Scribe forum. Her character was created by the 'God Elsen'. Speaking of him look who is below us!

These are but examples of the work that Kachinadoll produces. Do drop by her Gallery and leave her some feedback. Thanks for viewing and dropping by!
All images used with the artists permission. © Kachinadoll.
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

No comments: