Wednesday 9 January 2008

Quonts Questions

Asks the Mernacian

Mernac.com FREE fantasy fiction
Anemo Eolic
to answer the question below.

Dearest Uncle Quont has asked the first question for the New Year and that has to be
Any resolutions for this New Season on Mernac?


Resolutions dearest Uncle, really! I make a resolution to not make a resolution. Why? Well over the years I've learned that if I make plans they usually go haywire and well even though I have achievements. I try not to make resolutions.

Creators response:

Though like my dearest brother Canu I'd like to give up the tobacco and like Lucia I'd like to gather a few more elementals, though at times that can be hard to do as certain other Gods get there first. Then like Serephina I'd like to get a new computer.
I also resolve to stay away from spiders, only good spider is a dead one in my books.
Also this is not a resolution but a hope. I would like to finish three courses this year and complete at least three novels of varying lengths.
Oh and theres the dropping another dress size or two. Though hubby says not to loose anything off the bust or butt. He likes them rather large! He he wait til I'm done with walking and we'll see if he still prefers a big butt.

1 comment:

Morgan L Evans said...

At least yon spider showed good taste, though had it been me, I believe I'd have nibbled a bit further north.