Saturday 1 December 2007

RW intrudes majorly

Hey made it home for three days. Have to earn a living and I needed a break from caring for my father. I feel for my mother so much now, especially with the last week and a bit. It feels like a lifetime spent repeating myself over and over. Sleeping with an ear and eye open and knowing that no matter what I say he's not going to listen.

So much has happened and we are still at the start of the road. I tell ya what I forecast...a s fight within the family. So many of them are showing their true colors now, oh my god at the ulterior motives that are being shown. So would love to not have to bite my tongue and try to keep the peace.

Mum was making great improvements. But hit a stumbling block when it was suggested that she move into supported care. Only because she can no longer be the carer of my father and herself, and of course their home is way too big now for her to maintain. But we will need to just wait and see, its her decision and no one else's. Just have to be mindful of the meddling relations that have no clue!

Anyway got to run...need a full night of restful sleep...I'll give a bit more when I know more. Just know that I may go nuts on occasion...

No comments: