Friday 5 October 2007

Quonts Questions of the Week





What’s the most shocking thing I've ever done?

Anemo's response:

Oh well that would have to be sleeping with Canu. Not that it wasn't delightful! The whole tale is there, all you need to do is read it and well it is shocking. Smiles demurely and blushes. Can I lay blame on the God of Lust? Mmm yep....

Creators Response:

Well I had to think on this and well. I have done a few shocking things in my life. Lets see:
* Held down as a teen by three male teens. One flopped his acorn out and wiped it across my face. I bit it and they let me go. (Recently told my aging mother of this event and she hopes that he still retains the scars.)
* Married young for all the wrong reasons....Quont would understand this one.
* Divorced for all the right reasons. Smiles Happily!
* Shaved my beautiful auburn hair off. Protesting at the schools non ability to combat a bad nit problem. Did it work? Yeah sort of. Will I do it again? NEVER!
* Changed vocations....that shocked a lot of people. Gone from wiping bottoms to giving them a little kick in the right direction.

Aah there are just too many....

* Oh I'm just basically a shocking person. Everyone says "Look out here comes red!" But once you get to know me, you find out that 'yes' I often put both feet in my mouth and land on my bottom. But I am a truly faithful soul and am a devoted friend, mother and employee. Among many other things.

2 comments:

Traesha/Kachinadoll said...

So I guess I can forgive you for taunting my minion kitty with a mousey and goldfish? You may be shocking but it's just your nature and that's why I love ya so much! You most certainly keep the winds blowing. Happy landings little wind! I give you permission to borrow my little minion on occasion as long as you send him on home when his mission has been completed! hee, hee!

ND/Botr said...

Ty Traesha. He's such a playful little darling and well he's claws could be utilized in some rather fiendish ways...Really I want him to search for that Gnome and use him as a scratching post.
Laughs gaily....