Sunday 2 September 2007

Blogging friends of Anemo




Since adding myself to blogcatalog There have been many new friends to add to my blog. Most of these are listed in the profile.
I may not get to drop by your blogs as often as I would like. But please do know that I do read and on the odd occasion leave a comment.

All of you provide bloggers with a wide gamit of variety with your posts and comments. Sometimes I find I am laughing so hard that I just can't respond and then at other times I find it hard to articulate the words I wish to use. But as you will have seen I do drop by and read. So that in the least counts as a hit.
Keep up the great work and know that I am at least dropping by and reading.

As you all are aware this blog is primarily for the Legends of Mernac and any contributions that you make to the site would be greatly appreciated. All my Mernacian blogger friends have pride of place in their listings down the right hand side of the page. Do drop by their respective blogs and read what they have to say about the site and their contributions to Legends of Mernac.

We would love it if you all decided to join the site and become an active member. We will always require writers and readers and not not forgetting artisans. There are many vacancies within the site and detailed in our creators way here.

Now I realize that with my RW commitments I have been rather lax on not only my Disciple duties but my blog/s. Hopefully everything will settle within a month and I will be able to re establish my character and blogs. Please bare with me during this chaotic period of RW life and know that even in my rare spare minutes I try to read at list one or two blog posts and forum posts within the Legends of Mernac.

Responding (Hopefully) in a humorous way or putting a foot in my mouth and later regretting it. (Which I often do as I am seriously tired when reading.)

Ty for dropping by and remember hug the one you love. Smile at strangers and watch that smile spread further.

No comments: