Wednesday 16 May 2007

Mernacs Disciples Weekly Report

Mernac.com FREE fantasy fiction

Visit mernac.com - the great idea to Reading Story

http://elsen-mernac.blogspot.com/

Weekly Report to my God!

Dearest Etheral God Elsen,

I'm still firmly entrenched within the tomes of the Battle of TraddleBow. As I am having trouble logging into the site. Please not that The One has been notified and hopefully trying to facilitate a remedy.
Currently I have Chapters 3 - 5 awaiting posting in the forum.

As I will be busy blowing around the western districts in real time for the next four nights. I'll not be able to come onto the site until the wind has settled. Then I will ensure a small squal will riddle Mernac. Hoping that our dear sister the Ethereal Fire disciple, will keep a firey eye out and singe the borders of Mernac; in our absence.

Offline, I've been writing a Policy and Procedure manual and well it has taken me hours to get 16 pages out and there is still a tonne more to be written. I also need to write SOP's for a few sites. (Work, real time) But I will be back as soon as access is repaired.

Visit mernac.com - the great idea to Reading Story
Botr/Fi

No comments: