Tuesday 8 May 2007

The Legends of Mernac

Mernac.com FREE fantasy fiction


Here will lie some links to favorite items within Mernac. These may include Images, Scribed works, News, Contest announcements, Employment vacancies (within Mernac), Future developments, and Disciple stuff. But that probably won't be all either...



Now for those of you who know me, I am Night aka Nightduty aka Botr (blood ofthe rose). I've been a wanna be writer for a long time. I am admittedly a apostrophe demon (some habits are just way too hard to break!) Some close friends know me as Fi!
Fairly easy going, love to have fun and take the mikey out of not only myself, but others. (Don't you just hate those tense quiet moments!) I can't promise that I won't be rude, crude, obnoxious, and whatever takes my fancy. But I can promise I will not tell a fib!

I am high on confidentiality, your secret is absolutely safe with me. (Stop laughing, its true!) Totally loyal to those who treat me with the same respect as I would to them. (Nutter at times, comes on around the time the moon turns red or full!) Enough about me, you want to get to know me Fi talk to me. Want to know any of the aka's, talk to them!

Now to Mernac again.

You see I've been snagged by Elsen

Visit mernac.com - the great idea to Reading Story

I swear I volunteered for the job! I like to read, just as much, if not more than write. So I am now a Proofreading Zealot Disciple of Elsen. Though I still like to give
Visit mernac.com - the great idea to Reading Story

and

Visit mernac.com - the great idea to Reading Story

Even occasionally I'll go and play in the blogs of some of The Legends of Mernacs infamous characters. (See earlier entries for links.)

Mernac.com FREE fantasy fiction

So if you find that your interest is piqued. Please do feel free to click and join the Legends of Mernac or just read the works. But do please provide us with feedback and if you truly enjoyed the site, post links to it where you can. (Within reason of course.)

Visit mernac.com - the great idea to Reading Story

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by CopyscapeBotr/Fi

No comments: